The house has been built in 2001, so it is pretty new but it never lost its rustic charm. It is spacious, very pleasant and comfortably furnished. It offers space for 4 to 8 people. The large terrace provides the opportunity to enjoy breakfast with the first sunbeams in your face and a wonderful view over the ocean.
- Living room: seating, woodstove, satellite television with all Dutch channels, radio-cd with USB junction.
- Fully furnished open kitchen: oven, fridge with freezer included, gas cooker with 5 jets, dining table with 8 chairs, coffee maker, water boiler, toaster.
- Bedroom downstairs: double bed, wardrobe.
- Bathroom: shower and bathtub, lavatory, hairdryer available, toilet.
- 2 Bedrooms upstairs: one with a double bed , one with two single bed, corridor with lavatory.
- Extra toilet present downstairs.
- Terrace: patio chairs, dining table with 6 chairs, opportunity to use extra chairs, 2 comfortable chairs/sun beds, as said before, with beautiful view over the ocean.
Bed linen and linen goods are present, same for large beach towels and dressing-gowns.
Casa Lua Nova can be rented separately from or together with Casa Arco-Íris. A double door connects the two parts, which makes it suitable as accommodation for two families, or one large group.
NB. Washing machine and an extra freezer are available for shared use.
NB: the coloured bars indicate that the acomodation is occupied.